Monday, August 29, 2011

Notes of music in my head...

This desperate scene
won't get us anywhere
Lost in pointless conversations
why are we fooling ourselves?
Playing the game of silence
Ignoring the signs
The dead end of our so happy ending

Sharp words haunt my nights 'n' dreams
How can you be so cold?
Night haunter, heart-breaker, ice-blooded
Drowning so slow
There's no heart left to bruise

Don't wanna fade the memories
the time spent with you
Please take my hand
and never let go
Do you see how much I need you right now?

Our bodies are still like one
Fire and ice cannot collide
And fire melts the ice
Locks the lips forever
Turns running water into blood

So keep this moment
'cause there never an ending between us
Just doubts and fears 
that you won't love me enough
But baby
I can't make you love me
nor ever say goodbye
'cause then heaven will sigh
for my tears never dry



No comments:

Post a Comment